Presented By: Cllr Ralphs
It was essential for the Council to develop and agree a Corporate Plan. The plan would provide clear direction for the delivery of services to achieve the Council’s vision, aims and objectives to deliver positive outcomes for citizens. The report was considered by the Resources Overview and Scrutiny Panel on 2 October 2019.
There were two options available to members in respect the approval of the Corporate Plan
· Approve the draft Corporate Plan and recommended Council adoption subject to input from the Resources Overview & Scrutiny Panel and Cabinet (recommended) – This would ensure that positive outcomes could be delivered to citizens in line with priorities which were established around their needs and aspirations.
· Reject the draft Corporate Plan (not recommended).
1. Recommend that Council approves the Council’s vision, aims, objectives, influencing objectives and priorities.
2. That the process of internal and external consultation as set out in the report be approved.
3. That it be agreed that the Cabinet considers and develops a new performance framework at its next meeting